Welcome to the New Generation of Holiday Parties – Throw Some Holiday Team Building In The Mix!
Isn’t it time your company celebrated the Holidays in a way that everyone benefits? Wouldn’t you like to move away from gag gifts and over-indulgence and instead hold a party that gives lasting memories of great experience?
That’s the way more and more companies are choosing to celebrate the Holidays – by providing their employees with a chance to give back to the community as they get to know each other better in a fun Holiday atmosphere.
Holiday Workshops Combine Good Cheer With Engaging Activities
The Holidays can actually be a very overwhelming time with all the demands on your employees’ time. We all know that this can lead to stress- that’s why our Holiday Workshops are all about celebrating in a relaxed atmosphere filled with laughter.
Activities are centered around a Holiday theme, and the common goal of completing a charitable mission instills the Holiday spirit in everyone. It’s a positive message about camaraderie and giving back- what better way to end the year or kick off the new one?
This holiday season, instead of spending your entire budget on catering…why not give your group something better? Our Holiday Workshops are centered around team building activities which will:
- Reduce Workplace stress
- Strengthen camaraderie in your team
- Make a difference by contributing to charitable organizations
Enhance Team Cohesion While Creating Holiday Memories
Take a look at any of our Charitable team building workshops: each and every one of them can be customized to fit the Holiday theme. Here’s how we do it:
- Mission: Kids Care: your team can work with Holiday items rather than school supplies
- Wagon Builders™: the little red wagon makes the perfect carry-all for Holiday gifts for local families
- Bike Building: bicycles for local kids make excellent Holiday gifts!
- Mission: Military Care: This one is especially suitable for the Holidays, since many of our service men and women are often away from home during this time. Your group will send Holiday packages of hope and cheer to those who are working to serve their country.
Once you see everyone at the Holiday Workshop engaged, having fun and building bonds that will create lasting memories, you’ll know this is the way Holiday parties were meant to be. No one feels awkward because everyone takes part in fulfilling your company’s social mission. Definitely what the Holiday spirit is all about!